Once again, we are thrilled to have secured our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2023 edition, with 22 of our lawyers being ranked in the leading individual, rising star, next-generation partner and hall of fame categories.
The firm’s rankings span all three offices, with Tier 1 rankings including the practice areas of charities and not-for-profit, family, local government, clinical negligence: claimant and social housing.
A total of 22 lawyers are mentioned as ranked individuals and many more by name in the Legal 500 UK commentary for their standout contribution to respective practices.
Our formally ranked lawyers include:
Hall of fame
- Rankeshwar Batta (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Andrew Dudley (Social housing)
- Andrew Millross (Construction)
- Baljit Basra (Social housing)
- Dominic Curran (Charities and not-for-profit)
- Elizabeth Wyatt (Family)
- Jas Tamber (Family)
- Natalie Singh (Social housing: Finance)
- Olwen Brown (Local government)
- Peter Hubbard (Social housing)
- Victoria Jardine (Social housing)
- Andrew Crumpton (Family)
- Ann Houghton (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Gayle Monk (Local government)
- Kadie Bennett (Family)
- Maria Ramon (Family)
- Sally Jones (Family)
- Victoria Fullilove (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
Next generation partners