Making a change starts with taking action.
To promote gender equality at Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS), we:
- Gender-check our job adverts and profiles.
- Make sure women are not disadvantaged due to maternity leave or career breaks.
- Offer mentoring support for women and support career pathways for all; with the goal of everyone having a live career plan.
- Plan to extend family-friendly and flexible working practices.
- Further development of a supportive ‘back to work’ approach following maternity/shared parental/adoption leave/other long-term absences, including the provision of further targeted training to line managers to support in active career planning, development and work allocation.
- Our hybrid working model, implemented from 1 Sept 2021, incorporates increased flexible working practices for all.
Gender equality in numbers
We have a large proportion of female partners, particularly when compared with our competitors (36% as of April 2021). Our 2021 gender and ethnicity pay gap report details our latest data and explains our plans moving forward to eliminate gender inequality at ACS.
WEBINAR: Holiday entitlement for part-year employees – Harpur Trust v Brazel
In this webinar, Anna Dabek and Libby Hubbard provide key information that can enable you to review your holiday pay arrangements.
Monday 7 November 2022Read more