Schools and academies need immediate, clear and pragmatic advice when faced with complex staffing issues.
Our expert employment team has extensive experience of advising on a wide range of employment, pensions and strategic HR issues. We also offer an annual employment and strategic HR support package on a highly competitive, fixed-fee basis. Whether you need support managing day-to-day HR issues or guidance on strategic organisational changes, our team has a wealth of practical experience and knowledge to help you achieve the outcome you are looking for.
We also provide regular training for schools, academies and other educational organisations on a wide variety of topics, helping to ensure that you are equipped to achieve the outcomes you are looking for and are up to date with the latest guidance and requirements.
We can support with:
- strategic employment law advice to schools, MATs, dioceses and other education providers;
- training – we regularly provide training for our clients, ranging from workshops on general employment law to tailored training for senior and middle leaders;
- team restructures, including advice on process, contracts and terms of employment;
- strategic pension advice;
- grievances and disciplinary procedures;
- TUPE – advising on all aspects relating to transfers and indemnities on outsourcing;
- discrimination issues;
- managing allegations against staff;
- union issues – including collective negotiation and injunctions on industrial action; and
- exit agreements.
We have been recognised for the work we do
Review of business structures, employment model and customer literature for a care business
Our client wanted to re-assess whether it might be required to register with the CQC and review its self-employed model and live-in carers contract.
Anthony Collins launches 50th anniversary Social Impact Report
Anthony Collins (AC) reveals the scale and impact of its social purpose-driven legal work with the publication of its annual Social Impact Report.
Tuesday 14 February 2023Read more
Anthony Collins Solicitors appointed to advise one of the UK’s largest pension schemes
Anthony Collins Solicitors has been appointed to the National Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) Legal Services framework.
Thursday 19 January 2023Read more
Latest webinars and podcasts
PODCAST: ‘Without prejudice’ unpacked
In this podcast, Katherine Sinclair and Libby Hubbard provide practical advice on how to ensure you protect certain conversations.
Tuesday 31 January 2023Read more
WEBINAR: Holiday entitlement for part-year employees – Harpur Trust v Brazel
In this webinar, Anna Dabek and Libby Hubbard provide key information that can enable you to review your holiday pay arrangements.
Monday 7 November 2022Read more