Schools and academies need immediate, clear and pragmatic advice when faced with complex staffing issues.
Our expert employment team has extensive experience of advising on a wide range of employment, pensions and strategic HR issues. We also offer an annual employment and strategic HR support package on a highly competitive, fixed-fee basis. Whether you need support managing day-to-day HR issues or guidance on strategic organisational changes, our team has a wealth of practical experience and knowledge to help you achieve the outcome you are looking for.
We also provide regular training for schools, academies and other educational organisations on a wide variety of topics, helping to ensure that you are equipped to achieve the outcomes you are looking for and are up to date with the latest guidance and requirements.
We can support with:
- strategic employment law advice to schools, MATs, dioceses and other education providers;
- training – we regularly provide training for our clients, ranging from workshops on general employment law to tailored training for senior and middle leaders;
- team restructures, including advice on process, contracts and terms of employment;
- strategic pension advice;
- grievances and disciplinary procedures;
- TUPE – advising on all aspects relating to transfers and indemnities on outsourcing;
- discrimination issues;
- managing allegations against staff;
- union issues – including collective negotiation and injunctions on industrial action; and
- exit agreements.
We have been recognised for the work we do
Review of business structures, employment model and customer literature for a care business
Our client wanted to re-assess whether it might be required to register with the CQC and review its self-employed model and live-in carers contract.
Anthony Collins announces appointment of new partner
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of new partner Julia Robertson to lead their charging team.
Tuesday 14 November 2023Read more
B Corp accredited law firm Anthony Collins welcomes new partner to grow its corporate practice
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of new partner Laura Jordan to further strengthen its specialist health and social care offering.
Wednesday 8 November 2023Read more
PODCAST: Mandatory professional qualifications in housing: What do we know and how do we prepare?
In February 2023, a new amendment was added to the Social and Housing Regulation Bill. So as to raise standards, housing managers will be required to have, or be working towards, specific professional qualifications.
Wednesday 9 August 2023Read more