Occasions, events and organisations that we celebrate and support at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- LGBT+ History Month
- International Women’s Day
- Ramadan – Islamic holy month
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOT / IDAHOBIT)
- Pride Month
- Birmingham Pride
- Show Racism the Red Card – Wear Red Day
- Black History Month
- Child Brain Injury Trust – GloWeek
- Diwali – Hindu festival of light
- International Men’s Day
- Christmas – Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus
Anthony Collins announces appointment of new partner
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of new partner Julia Robertson to lead their charging team.
Tuesday 14 November 2023Read more
B Corp accredited law firm Anthony Collins welcomes new partner to grow its corporate practice
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of new partner Laura Jordan to further strengthen its specialist health and social care offering.
Wednesday 8 November 2023Read more
PODCAST: Mandatory professional qualifications in housing: What do we know and how do we prepare?
In February 2023, a new amendment was added to the Social and Housing Regulation Bill. So as to raise standards, housing managers will be required to have, or be working towards, specific professional qualifications.
Wednesday 9 August 2023Read more