Occasions, events and organisations that we celebrate and support at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- LGBT+ History Month
- International Women’s Day
- Ramadan – Islamic holy month
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOT / IDAHOBIT)
- Pride Month
- Birmingham Pride
- Show Racism the Red Card – Wear Red Day
- Black History Month
- Child Brain Injury Trust – GloWeek
- Diwali – Hindu festival of light
- International Men’s Day
- Christmas – Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus
Anthony Collins Solicitors expands Church of England Diocesan Registrar work with new appointment
Kirsty Duxbury, a lawyer at national social purpose law firm Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) and Deputy Registrar of the Diocese of Blackburn, has been appointed as Diocesan Registrar of the Diocese of Worcester.
Monday 25 July 2022Read more
Anthony Collins Solicitors completes merger with specialist practice Jobling Gowler
Social purpose law firm Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has merged with Cheshire-based specialist private client practice Jobling Gowler.
Friday 1 July 2022Read more
PODCAST: Episode 4 – Hidden disability awareness: Mental health – A colleague’s experience with counselling
In this podcast, Puja Desai interviews Kimberley Foster and discusses her experience with counselling. This is a really helpful podcast for anyone who has thought about counselling.
Monday 13 June 2022Read more