Occasions, events and organisations that we celebrate and support at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- LGBT+ History Month
- International Women’s Day
- Ramadan – Islamic holy month
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOT / IDAHOBIT)
- Pride Month
- Birmingham Pride
- Show Racism the Red Card – Wear Red Day
- Black History Month
- Child Brain Injury Trust – GloWeek
- Diwali – Hindu festival of light
- International Men’s Day
- Christmas – Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus
Anthony Collins Solicitors appointed to advise one of the UK’s largest pension schemes
Anthony Collins Solicitors has been appointed to the National Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) Legal Services framework.
Thursday 19 January 2023Read more
Anthony Collins Solicitors becomes first Midlands law firm to become a B Corp
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has become the first law firm in the Midlands to achieve B Corp status, recognising the social purpose and environmental values of the company.
Monday 5 December 2022Read more
WEBINAR: Holiday entitlement for part-year employees – Harpur Trust v Brazel
In this webinar, Anna Dabek and Libby Hubbard provide key information that can enable you to review your holiday pay arrangements.
Monday 7 November 2022Read more