Occasions, events and organisations that we celebrate and support at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- LGBT+ History Month
- International Women’s Day
- Ramadan – Islamic holy month
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOT / IDAHOBIT)
- Pride Month
- Birmingham Pride
- Show Racism the Red Card – Wear Red Day
- Black History Month
- Child Brain Injury Trust – GloWeek
- Diwali – Hindu festival of light
- International Men’s Day
- Christmas – Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus
Anthony Collins announces nine promotions with one new legal director appointed
Social purpose law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of four senior associates, four associates and one legal director across its specialist sectors of local government, housing, health and social care, charities and social business.
Tuesday 2 May 2023Read more
Anthony Collins launches 50th anniversary Social Impact Report
Anthony Collins (AC) reveals the scale and impact of its social purpose-driven legal work with the publication of its annual Social Impact Report.
Tuesday 14 February 2023Read more
Latest webinars and podcasts
PODCAST: ‘Without prejudice’ unpacked
In this podcast, Katherine Sinclair and Libby Hubbard provide practical advice on how to ensure you protect certain conversations.
Tuesday 31 January 2023Read more
WEBINAR: Holiday entitlement for part-year employees – Harpur Trust v Brazel
In this webinar, Anna Dabek and Libby Hubbard provide key information that can enable you to review your holiday pay arrangements.
Monday 7 November 2022Read more