Our corporate solicitors can advise health and social care providers with all aspects of their growth and rationalisation strategies, from acquisitions to disposals or raising capital and debt to fund the next stage of their development.
The health and social care sector is key to improving lives, communities and society. At Anthony Collins Solicitors, we are passionate about helping service providers when it comes to the next stage of their development. Whether that is exiting their business, partnering with others, expanding their portfolio or raising finance for the next step in their growth, we can help.
Corporate legal advice
We can support health and social care providers through complex transaction processes from both a legal and commercial perspective. With over 40 years of experience in the sector, our team of advisors can help pinpoint the most important risk factors that arise when entering into a corporate transaction. The firm also has relationships with key umbrella bodies such as UKHCA, NCF and Care England and is able to bring the knowledge and expertise that these relationships bring to ensure that you receive the most up to date and relevant advice whether for your first purchase or as an experienced provider starting a new venture.
Our clients range from small providers to household names, spanning social enterprises, not-for-profit and charity organisations to larger for-profit providers looking to grow their businesses and build portfolios.
How our corporate solicitors can help
We can assist with:
- Disposing of your business, whether that be one service or multiple services covering different geographies;
- Acquiring businesses from initial entry into the market through to buy and build providers looking to aggregate services to build a portfolio;
- Management buy-outs or management buy-ins;
- Joint ventures with other organisations and businesses whether as a commercial joint venture or as part of a buy and leaseback arrangement;
- Consolidating and restructuring your business; and
- Financing and investment into your business, whether from individuals, banks, capital markets or venture capital funds and whether as discreet investments into a business or to fund construction of real estate, acquisitions for growth or general working capital purposes.
We adopt a multi-disciplinary team approach when advising clients so that they get the benefit of advice from experts who can cover all aspects of a transaction including:
- Funding and finance for your transaction
- Data protection
For more information
If you would like to know more about the services we offer or if you are thinking of buying or selling a care business, please contact Adrian Leonard.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.