We offer a variety of services to businesses that might not see themselves as clearly fitting into a sector. Often these are values-driven businesses and if you have a focus on social responsibility, and the owners of your business have a clear concern for the impact they have on society, we can help you to meet your goals.
There's an assumption that, while running a values-led business is "a good thing to do", a social business couldn't possibly achieve commercial success in its own right. We disagree. Being values-driven can give businesses a commercial edge and a distinctive identity. A successful business idea that also addresses a social problem or helps to improve the world we live in is, surely, the best of worlds.
Some of our clients include architects, engineering firms, leisure services, GP practices, security firms, and inns. Whilst they might all differ in their day-to-day purpose, we all share the same values and they align with our aim of improving lives, communities and society.
Whatever your business objective we can provide expert advice in a variety of areas, drawing on the experience and knowledge of our commercial colleagues. We can support and provide advice on:
- Data protection rules and regulations and how changes in the law will impact your business and the Freedom of Information Act.
- Protecting your intellectual property.
- Drafting commercial contracts, whether with agencies, distributors or sponsorship.
- Transactions and carrying out due diligence to ensure everything meets business needs and will not have any negative impacts in the future.
- HCA Agreements
- IT contracts
- Governance, including reviews, mergers and acquisitions, partnership structures, joint ventures and exit packages.
- Company secretary training and updates.
- Commercial disputes and satisfactory resolution.
- State-aid structures across the relevant groups.
Our experience has enabled us to build up a clear understanding of client needs and put together toolkits of support so that you are able to have a clear view of the issues that could affect you and the fixed-fee cost to get these resolved. We have produced fixed-fee toolkits for a variety of issues including data protection advice, intellectual property guidance and HR policies.
Our multi-skilled teams and shared experience across commercial experience and our core sectors make us the perfect team to help your values-based business to meet its objectives.
Find out more about the services we provide to business for good
Governance and constitutions
Property, land and development
Commercial and funding
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.