Alice Kinder, pensions and employment solicitor takes on the role in representing and supporting more than 5,500 legal professionals located across Birmingham and the Greater Midlands.
In the latest Chambers and Partners rankings, Anthony Collins Solicitors has maintained its position as a Band 1 law firm for Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant, Family/Matrimonial and Social Housing.
Lucy Worrall, who joined the firm in July, is ranked as a Band 1 Lawyer alongside Elizabeth Wyatt, Helen Tucker, Jonathan Cox, Peter Hubbard and Rankeshwar Batta. Jas Tamber and Natalie Singh join Victoria Jardine and Donna Holmes as Band 2 Lawyers.
- Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Social Housing (West Midlands)
- Lucy Worrall
- Elizabeth Wyatt
- Helen Tucker
- Jonathan Cox
- Peter Hubbard
- Rankeshwar Batta
- Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant
- Social Housing (outside London)
- Social Housing Finance
- Private Wealth
- Jas Tamber
- Natalie Singh
- Victoria Jardine
- Donna Holmes
Associates to watch
Up and coming
Some quotes from Chambers and Partners include:
- Well-regarded team offering a wealth of expertise in a broad range of claims involving brain injury, negligent surgery and misdiagnosis. Demonstrates additional aptitude in handling human rights matters. Offers a comprehensive client service, including access to in-house qualified experts to advise on the medical intricacies of cases.
- Clients report that practitioners at the firm are "pragmatic and proactive," also noting that "they handle matters with great care and compassion."
In this podcast, Libby Hubbard and Alice Kinder address the issues which arise when using pre-employment health questionnaires and how best to use them.
Anthony Collins Solicitors are presenting a series of podcasts with employees to raise awareness about disabilities around the firm.
Answering key questions about the details and practicalities of mandatory vaccinations in care home settings.
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has appointed a new partner to its market-leading social housing property team.
On 7 September 2021, the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) published its annual consumer review.
From today (1 October 2021) there is yet more change on the possession front!
We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition.
This virtual event is an introduction to employee ownership.
Helen Tucker has been appointed a deputy district judge (DDJ) for the Midlands Circuit and will start sitting part-time in county courts from early 2022.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.