The snappily named Assured Tenancies and Agricultural Occupancies (Forms) (moratorium Debt) (Consequential Amendment) (England) Regulations came into force on Monday 3 May 2021.
In the latest Chambers and Partners rankings, Anthony Collins Solicitors has maintained its position as a Band 1 law firm for Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant, Family/Matrimonial and Social Housing.
Lucy Worrall, who joined the firm in July, is ranked as a Band 1 Lawyer alongside Elizabeth Wyatt, Helen Tucker, Jonathan Cox, Peter Hubbard and Rankeshwar Batta. Jas Tamber and Natalie Singh join Victoria Jardine and Donna Holmes as Band 2 Lawyers.
- Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Social Housing (West Midlands)
- Lucy Worrall
- Elizabeth Wyatt
- Helen Tucker
- Jonathan Cox
- Peter Hubbard
- Rankeshwar Batta
- Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant
- Social Housing (outside London)
- Social Housing Finance
- Private Wealth
- Jas Tamber
- Natalie Singh
- Victoria Jardine
- Donna Holmes
Associates to watch
Up and coming
Some quotes from Chambers and Partners include:
- Well-regarded team offering a wealth of expertise in a broad range of claims involving brain injury, negligent surgery and misdiagnosis. Demonstrates additional aptitude in handling human rights matters. Offers a comprehensive client service, including access to in-house qualified experts to advise on the medical intricacies of cases.
- Clients report that practitioners at the firm are "pragmatic and proactive," also noting that "they handle matters with great care and compassion."
What is a post-nuptial agreement and why do people enter it? Find out more in this ebriefing.
This ebriefing considers the Government’s proposals to simplify the procurement procedures, as set out in Chapter 3 of the Green Paper entitled “Using the right procurement procedures”.
In the second of a two-part episode, trainee solicitors Tom Corrigan, Precious Melia and Sike Olawale discuss what a training contract looks like at Anthony Collins Solicitors.
Cases involving large-scale IT contracts are quite rare and the recent case provides a useful judgement for matters involving digital transformation projects which have gone wrong.
From 4 May 2021, The Debt Respite Scheme (Breathing Space) comes into force. This scheme provides debtors with the right to legal protection from their creditors.
Birmingham-based Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has announced a raft of new promotions, including appointing three new partners.
EOTs have been aggressively marketed as a tax-free share sale, but that should not deter practitioners from raising EOTs.
Remuneration for the supply of goods and the power to award equitable allowances.
The government did not accept two of the Law Commission’s recommendations - as they saw them as important safeguards in protecting charities interests in property.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.