The Johnny Depp -v- News Group Newspapers trial concluded last week and has been widely publicised and reported on around the World.
Our experienced mediation team can support commercial businesses through every step of the mediation process, saving time and money.
Mediation can help organisations resolve disputes without the disruption of contested court proceedings, as well as limit the potential damage to an organisation’s reputation. We provide experienced, insightful representation and guidance throughout the process of mediation. Mediation often provides solutions in seemingly impossibly situations.
At an early stage, judges encourage attempting mediation as a means to resolve disputes and in many cases it is very successful, with around 75%-80% of cases reaching a binding settlement.
At Anthony Collins Solicitors we use our extensive sector knowledge and experience of working with social enterprises, co-operatives, mutuals, community-led enterprises, public-sector spin outs, tenant management organisations and values-driven businesses to guide social business organisations through the mediation process and to reach workable outcomes.
Our mediation service
At Anthony Collins Solicitors our mediation team has extensive experience of dispute resolution through mediation and have many years of experience working with clients in the social-business sector. Our committed mediation team has supported clients through mediation on the following:
- Resolving public-procurement disputes.
- Addressing workplace issues to address dysfunctional teams, relationship or performance capability issues and any situation within an organisation that is impacting on effectiveness.
- Resolving disputes between an organisation and its tenants and/or customers.
- Resolving serious disputes that disrupt an organisation and might have reputational consequence or risks.
- Resolving difficulties with suppliers and contractors, and other parties.
- Settling property disputes, such as between commercial landlord and tenant, or between adjoining owners.
Our multi-disciplinary, dispute-resolution team includes accredited mediators, such as Andrew Lancaster, a CEDR accredited mediator. We work with clients to provide training in skills that enable organisations to effectively manage disputes, should they arise.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.