Anthony Collins Solicitors are presenting a series of podcasts with employees to raise awareness about disabilities around the firm.
The firm achieved Band 1 ranking in three practice areas, becoming the only firm to rank in the Chambers guide in Birmingham with a child-care practice, along with rankings for 12 practice areas.
Practice areas achieving Band 1 status were:
- Clinical Negligence (Claimant)
- Social Housing
Additionally, our Social Housing team outside London, led by Jonathan Cox, ranks as Band 2 – National Leaders (Outside London). Comments from interviewees across the ranked Band 1 practice areas include:
- Partner Rankeshwar Batta is “one of the best clinical negligence lawyers in the country” (Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
- “Quite simply the best child care firm in the Midlands” (Family/Matrimonial)
- “A fantastic firm…they are really top of their field – social housing is their forte” (Social Housing)
In terms of ranked individuals across different practice areas, the firm had a total of 21 lawyers in Chambers 2018 with special mention to the following:
Band 1 ranked
- Helen Tucker (Social Housing)
- Elizabeth Wyatt (Family/Matrimonial)
- Rankeshwar Batta (Personal Injury – Claimant & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
- Jonathan Cox (Social Housing)
- Peter Hubbard (Social Housing)
Associates to Watch
- Sarah Huntbach (Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
- Chris Lloyd-Smith (Family/Matrimonial)
- Shivaji Shiva (Charities – UK-wide)
Senior Partner, Peter Hubbard, commented:
“It has been a great performance by the firm in the Chambers 2018 guide. Our Social Housing practice continues to receive recognition for its national work along with the important legal work our Family Law and Clinical Negligence departments deliver. We are proud as a firm of our purpose to improve lives, communities and society for our clients, so it’s also a pleasure to see recognition to members of staff across a range of practice areas including a growing list of ‘Associates to Watch’.”
Answering key questions about the details and practicalities of mandatory vaccinations in care home settings.
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has appointed a new partner to its market-leading social housing property team.
On 7 September 2021, the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) published its annual consumer review.
From today (1 October 2021) there is yet more change on the possession front!
We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition.
This virtual event is an introduction to employee ownership.
Helen Tucker has been appointed a deputy district judge (DDJ) for the Midlands Circuit and will start sitting part-time in county courts from early 2022.
The monthly round-up from the Anthony Collins Solicitors charities team.
The CQC will conduct reviews on a monthly basis of all of the information they hold about services and will use these reviews to prioritise its activity.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.