Please note that this webinar will be hosted on Zoom
The hybrid workplace webinar - meeting the challenges of creating a productive, rewarding and happy working environment in social housing.
In a recent EMA Consultancy survey, housing associations said their workplaces and operating models had changed forever as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The survey found that:
- Almost every housing association responding will be moving to more agile working over the next 12 months
- Almost half would be setting up “working hubs” outside of the normal office environment to accommodate the hybrid way of working
This webinar, hosted by EMA Consultancy in partnership with Anthony Collins Solicitors, will look at the impact of these changes, examine the pitfalls and how to overcome them, how to manage the transition for staff and, ultimately, how to create a productive and happy workforce for the long term.
- The right pace of change and how to take staff with you.
- Defining the right hybrid model for your organisation.
- What staff really want and expect from the new way of working.
- Adapting the rules of working within legal requirements.
- Creating a workplace that works for the long term, not just the pandemic.
- Ian Robertson, EMA Consultancy Director
- Katherine Sinclair, Anthony Collins Solicitors Senior Associate
- Carole Richardson, North Star Housing Group HR Director
- Deborah Pike, Rosebery Housing Association CEO
This webinar will be of interest to social housing sector CEOs, HR directors, resource directors and boards.
If you haven't done so already, you can register for this webinar HERE.
Please note that registration for the webinar will close when the webinar starts, so please do ensure you have booked your place in advance to guarantee your attendance.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.