We are committed for the long term to all of our clients, whether individuals or organisations. Our aspirations are:
- to provide an excellent relationship-led client service;
- to partner with our clients so as to make a difference;
- to serve a range of clients across our key sectors; and
- to be at the cutting edge in service delivery.
Our relationship approach is at the heart of our work. Whilst we have a national reputation for high value, quality transactional work, our primary aim is to build close, long-term relationships with our clients. We consider that this is the best way for you to be assured that we will work with your best interests in mind. This means that our goal of exceeding your expectations is placed at the heart of our service provision, something for which we have gained a strong reputation.
Our overall approach to our client work can be summarised as follows:
- relationships: we are committed to building long term and robust relationships at a number of levels - with our own people, clients, contacts, stakeholders and the wider community, even in these times of recession: we stick with the people we serve;
- people: we are concerned about people - both internally and externally. We do business in a way which considers the impact of our work on the people we work with and for. Uniquely this is grounded in being lawyers with commercial skills, applying them for the benefit of communities and people at neighbourhood level and shaping the kind of clients we work with;
- solutions: we provide solutions which can sometimes challenge the status quo in order to deliver better results, enhance life and find new ways of creating value for those within the firm, for clients and those who benefit from our work;
- delivery: we know that without excellent delivery everything else falls away. The firm is committed to clear communication, straightforward advice, delivering to deadlines and excellent project management.