I advise on all aspects of finance, including in respect of social housing, property and asset finance. I have acted for UK and international clients including housing associations, corporates, public-sector borrowers, national and international banks and other funders. I specialise in, amongst others, project finance, property finance (both investment and development), asset-based lending and restructuring, with a particular interest in housing and healthcare sectors.
Originally from Slovakia, I have trained and qualified in the UK and previously worked for both a national law firm and an investment bank having acquired a wealth of funding experience. I have acted for both lenders and borrowers, including corporates and public-sector borrowers. I have advised on acquisitions, refinancing, property and asset finance and other aspects of finance and lending, with a special interest in the housing and healthcare sectors.
- Funding advice including negotiations of revolving credit facilities, term loan facilities, both secured and unsecured
- Advising on facility agreement consents and variations
- Project and development finance
- Group funding and joint-venture finance arrangements
- Public sector and private funding