The Johnny Depp -v- News Group Newspapers trial concluded last week and has been widely publicised and reported on around the World.
Our experienced team of solicitors provide advice and support on all aspects of health and social care disputes, including property disputes, debt and fee recovery, crisis management and commercial and contract disputes.
At Anthony Collins Solicitors our specialist health and social care solicitors use their extensive sector knowledge to work in partnership with you to help reach workable outcomes to a number of health and social care disputes including:
- Commercial and contract disputes - advising organisations on commercial disputes with third parties such as local authorities.
- Crisis management - advising organisations when dealing with crisis management, including unexpected death of service users and limiting the damage to their reputation during times of crisis.
- Property disputes - advising on landlord and tenant disputes including lease renewal, dilapidation and freehold property disputes such as rights of way.
- Debt and fee recovery - advising on debt and fee recovery disputes with local-authority commissioners.
Our dispute resolution service
Our specialist health and social care solicitors will work you to help you resolve current health and social care disputes and advise on how to safeguard against the potential risk of future disputes. We support our clients with:
- Resolving of disputes.
- Advising on commercial and contract disputes, including contract termination.
- Advising on debt and fee recovery.
- Property disputes, including landlord and tenant matters and issues such as rights of way .
- Advising and supporting organisations with crisis management.
- Safeguarding organisations against future disputes.
Parties to court proceedings are encouraged to engage in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), and a recent case shows that if you fail to do so, there may be costs consequences.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has now published final advice to help care homes understand and comply with their responsibilities under consumer law, in these circumstances.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.