We represent clients who suffer accidents in public places, such as parks, schools, housing estates, swimming pools, pubs or tourist attractions.

Our clients include children, adults and also families bereaved as a result of such injuries. We specialise in representing people who have suffered very serious injuries, such as amputations, brain, spinal or complex orthopaedic injuries and pain syndromes. Our in-depth medical knowledge of these types of injuries, and experience working alongside medical experts ensures we have an in-depth understanding of what injuries our clients have suffered and the full impact they have on their lives. This allows us to efficiently process the administration associated with accidents in public places, and focus on what is most important - justice for your injury.

Compensation from an accident in public places

The legal basis for a compensation claim arising from an accident in a public place can be complex, especially when deciding who the claim should be brought against. We are happy to have a free, initial conversation with you about the circumstances of the accident and whether you might be entitled to bring a claim before you make a decision, even if only to put your mind at rest. 

Funding for personal injury

It is important that you choose the right option for you so that you are protected financially, and we will give you detailed, tailored advice to help you make that decision. Find out more here.

Supporting you in getting the justice you deserve

A personal injury can be a difficult thing to move on from, especially when it’s not your fault and it's life-changing. You can rest assured you'd be in the best possible hands - read about the support we've provided to other clients in their time of need here.

Find out here what happens in a typical personal injury compensation case. Whatever your injury, contact us and we will work with you to help you get the justice you deserve.

I feel I was well represented by Ann at all times and that she defended me at all stages of the case. I found Ann to be very helpful, kind and caring during the time the case took to get a result.
Carla Gillespie.
I just wanted to thank all of the staff at Anthony Collins Solicitors who helped me to get justice for my case. I am so glad that it has now come to an end and you made the process much easier to understand and I felt supported throughout unlike my previous solicitors.
Accredited to The Law Society - Personal Injury.

Accredited to The Law Society - Personal Injury.

Sign up to Newsroom

To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.