Although the exact date of the change is presently unknown, it is likely to be in or around April 2019 and will have a significant impact on estate administration and the costs of dying.
Anthony Collins Solicitors expects all agencies to adhere to the following protocol. Any CVs submitted outside of this protocol will not be accepted.
- Agencies are to not send CVs, discuss the role, or approach candidates on our behalf for two weeks following the placement of an advert on our website or on any other form of media.
- Agencies are to not advertise the role on our behalf.
- Agencies are to only submit CVs via the website once approved by Anthony Collins Solicitors to do so and an online account is created for them.
- Agencies may be contacted directly by the HR department for help in recruiting for particular vacancies. If this occurs, agencies will be notified by email or telephone.
- All candidate applications must be submitted directly to HR via the website and not to partners or line managers within the firm.
- Agencies must not submit details of candidates without their consent.
- Agencies should interview face-to-face before submitting candidate details. Where this is not feasible, a thorough telephone interview will be acceptable.
- A direct application from a candidate will be given preference to that received from an agency.
- Where Anthony Collins Solicitors receives the CV of the same candidate from more than one agency, they will accept the CV from the agency which sent it first.
- Anthony Collins Solicitors requests that agencies do not ‘cold call’ or send generic emails that do not contain reference to a specific vacancy.
- Anthony Collins Solicitors requires all agencies to comply with equal opportunities legislation.
- All candidate details supplied will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Agencies are to provide written confirmation of their terms and conditions including fees to Anthony Collins Solicitors prior to the submission of any suitable candidates. They will notify Anthony Collins Solicitors in writing of any changes to their terms of business giving a minimum of four weeks’ notice.
If there is any conflict between these protocol terms and the terms and conditions of an agency, these protocol terms will prevail.
Contact our HR team
If you'd like more information, please contact our HR directly here.
NHS England recently reported plans to recruit an ‘army of advisors’ to support GPs, following evidence that approximately half of all appointments were not related to medical conditions.
In injury claims, should you disclose the total figure of compensation to your injured party where they have suffered a brain injury and lack capacity to manage their finances?
Anthony Collins Solicitors first Social Impact Report attributes 91% of its 2017/18 work to directly improving lives, communities and society.
2019 is now in full swing and with it comes the first company secretary update of the year!
The Government announced in April 2018 that they would release new proposals at the end of 2018 and so, as we stretch in 2019, we now have the new consultation proposals.
A recent High Court decision could have repercussions for our clients who communicate via social media group accounts but don’t actually compose some or all of the messages the organisation posts.
Last night (31 January 2019), Anthony Collins Solicitors won Law Firm of the Year at the sixth, annual Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Awards, held in Manchester.
Anthony Collins Solicitors shortlisted in four categories at BLS Awards.
We are no more than a few weeks into 2019, but already we are launched into the 'employee status' debate once again.