Join subject experts, including Anthony Collins Solicitors' Helen Tucker and Jane Burns at this event to launch HouseMark's latest publication, ‘Transparency and Trust: A guide for landlords and tenants to data protection and privacy’. This event is beneficial for those concerned about managing the risk of data protection, with content which would be particularly beneficial for heads of governance, legal teams, human resources, performance and data analyst’s teams as well as front line staff who are responsible for holding tenant data.
What will you get out of the event?
- Hear from expert speakers on the future of data protection regulation
- Better understand the practical implications of the Data Protection Act in social housing
- Clearer appreciation of the Data Protection Act rights of tenants and other customers
- Practical advice on navigation data protection risk whilst maximising the opportunities around deeper analysis of customer data
- Find out about HouseMark’s new Data Protection Club
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.