What’s it about?
This topical session will cover procurement strategies and practical examples of ways to achieve desired results, recent case law updates and an overview of the impact of Brexit.
The session will include:
Preparing for and managing a procurement exercise including:
- Choosing the right procedure;
- Effective drafting of procurement documents;
- Freedom of Information, Disclosure of Tender Information and Confidentiality;
- Selection and award criteria;
- Variations of public contracts and Regulation 72;
- Avoiding procurement challenges;
- An update on procurement case law;
- Brexit and future developments in Procurement.
Who is this event for?
This workshop will be of interest to procurement officers and others commissioning works, services and supplies at organisations in all sector that fall under EU procurement rules.
It will be set at an intermediate level and assume that attendees have some knowledge of procurement law and processes.
Why should you attend?
The workshop will provide practical guidance and pointers in relation to procurement best practice and the issues and risks that need to be considered. It will also update those attending on recent case law developments and an opportunity to discuss the possible future of public procurement after Brexit.
- 09:30 Registration
- 10:00 Start
- 13:00 Lunch will be provided
- 15:00 Finish
Who will be there?
- Richard Brooks - Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Sonya Clarke – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Mark Cook - Anthony Collins Solicitors
Other Anthony Collins colleagues from Housing, LG and commercial and funding teams will join throughout lunch for networking.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions? Please email us at email@example.com and a member of our events team will be in touch.
Can I invite my colleagues to this event? Feel free to forward an invitation to any of your colleagues you believe can benefit from attending.
I want to attend but can't make the date/s. Will you repeat this? Even though we may not repeat this specific seminar again, we hold lots of other events that may be of relevance to you so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen areas of interest.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.