What's it about?
Did you know that tendering a catering contract incorrectly or investing in a major ICT contract might put you in breach of EU law? Or that you could end up facing a Financial Notice to Improve from the DfE if you get your processes wrong?
In contrast, the rewards for getting it right are potential savings of thousands of pounds to plough back into school improvement, better quality and service from your suppliers and better protection under the contract.
We’ll be exploring the following areas during this highly practical, inter-active Workshop:
- the new EU regime and what it means for you;
- getting the right documents in place;
- accessing savings through framework agreements;
- securing better quality through the Localism Agenda; and
- dealing with TUPE effectively; and
- complying with DfE requirements concerning ‘connected parties’
Who will be there?
This Workshop will be of interest to:
- Diocesan Directors of Education;
- CEOs and Finance Directors of Multi-Academy Trusts; and
- Headteachers and Bursars of secondary schools; and
- larger primary schools.
Why should I attend?
This Workshop should help you develop an effective strategy for purchasing and procurement, drawing on invaluable insights from some of the most senior legal experts in the field.
Registration and coffee from 9.30am for a 10am start.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.