LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2ES, United Kingdom Get directions
Book your placeFree
Please join us for a half-day seminar hosted jointly with First Actuarial and in partnership with Bromford Housing Group to look at some of the hot pensions topics facing social housing providers including the current SHPS valuation, transfers out of SHPS and consultation when making pension changes.
Why should you attend?
With the deficit in the Social Housing Pension Scheme expected to rise substantially when the results are announced, social housing providers need to be thinking about how they respond. There’ll be opportunities to learn from what others in the sector are doing and to ensure that you’re well thought through on the issues and options.
What is it about?
We’ll be looking at the following:
- The valuation of the Social Housing Pension Scheme (“SHPS”) - outcomes and options
- Why employers are leaving SHPS and the impact on those remaining
- Running a consultation on pension changes – with special guests from Bromford
- Other hot pensions issues
Who should attend?
Our seminar is aimed at both finance and people teams.
- 1300 Registration, lunch and networking
- 14:00 Start
- 16:00 Finish
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.