LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2ES Get directions
Book your place£100 + VAT
Free for RTB and leasehold enfranchisement clients
What is it about?
- The day will be split into two sessions; leasehold enfranchisement and Right to Buy.
- We will look at the right to purchase the freehold of a property and the right to a lease extension of a property, including their relevance for Right to Buy properties.
- To discuss the tricky Right to Buy issues including exceptions, succession, notices of delay, shared accessways and post completion queries.
- To share and discuss best practice when dealing with these types of applications.
- To better understand the asset management implications that these type of cases may generate.
Who will be there?
- The session will be led by Emma Fuller and Kristi Woodhouse, members of our Housing Management team.
- There will be an opportunity to meet with other lawyers from the Housing theme following registration and during the breaks.
- The session also provides you with the chance to network with your counterparts from other organisations to share knowledge and experiences.
Why should I attend?
- To understand the implications of non-compliance with the statutory leasehold enfranchisement process if you are served with a notice.
- To gain a better understanding of the more complex Right to Buy issues.
- An opportunity to network with other housing professionals and share best practice.
Registration from 9:30hrs and lunch from 12:30-13:15hrs.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.