This interactive, two-hour round table event is designed to give delegates the opportunity to share and discuss current HR and employment challenges.
The session will include some insightful and interesting case studies on topics such as:
- Sickness absence
- Performance management
- Data protection
Why should you attend?
- Do you have an employee in a key position who is under-performing?
- Do you have a scheme manager whose absence is having a serious impact on your business?
- Do you know how to respond when an employee makes a data subject access request?
If you can relate to any of the questions above then join us. The round table discussions will include practical case studies that apply to real situations and will provide delegates with the confidence of handling challenging employee relation issues.
There will also be an opportunity to share your current HR challenges with our sector experts as well as a chance to network with other organisations to understand how others are to responding to the latest challenges.
Who should attend?
This round table is suitable for those working in HR and employment in the housing sector.
- 14:30 Registration for a 15:00 start
- 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:50 Q&A, summary and closing remarks
- 17:00 Networking
- Matthew Gregson – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Doug Mullen – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Katherine Sinclair – Anthony Collins Solicitors
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our events team will be in touch.
Can I invite my colleagues to this event? Feel free to forward an invitation to any of your colleagues you believe can benefit from attending.
I want to attend but can't make the date/s. Will you repeat this? Even though we may not repeat this specific seminar again, we hold lots of other events that may be of relevance to you so please email email@example.com with your chosen areas of interest.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.