What's it about?
Increasingly housing providers are taking (or looking to take) an increased role in the provision of health services in the areas they work in, recognising the significant contribution they can offer.
This seminar will:
- Provide an overview of the health sector set-up and key ‘players’;
- Look at the issues housing providers face in delivering health projects and the options for overcoming those issues;
- Provide good-practice case studies; and
- Give attendees an opportunity to share experiences.
Who will be there?
The seminar will be hosted by Emma Duke and Tracy Giles, senior associates whose work crosses over between our housing and health sector focuses.
The seminar is intended for those directors/managers from private registered providers who are responsible for looking at new business initiatives that have a housing/health cross-over.
We are also hoping to have speakers from providers who have already started some housing and health projects.
Why should I attend?
- Gain a greater understanding of the health sector.
- Explore the opportunities arising through this cross-over of housing and health.
- To be guided through some of the issues arising as a result of new initiatives in the health sector.
- To network with other providers in a similar position.
Registration from 09.30am.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.