The seminar will provide an update on key recent events in the social housing sector, covering a variety of legal areas.
The day will include sessions on:
- Current issues in the social housing sector
- Deregulation – what could asset freedoms mean for you?
- Rent cuts and VRTB – where are we now?
- What does the future of charity law and regulation hold?
- Procurement – what will Brexit and deregulation mean for EU procurement?
- Modern Slavery Act – what does it mean for your organisation?
- Construction law – CDM requirements and recent caselaw on payments
- Daring to deliver development differently
- Housing management – recent events
- Employment and pensions – managing change and recent caselaw update including holiday pay and vicarious liability
Who will be there?
Speakers will include:
Why should I attend?
We are currently in a period of rapid change within the sector and this seminar provides an opportunity to consider recent legal and regulatory developments and share knowledge and ideas with other organisations.
Registration from 10am for 10.30am start. Lunch provided.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.