LocationMitchel Art Centre, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 4HG Get directions
Book your placeFree Event
Education health and care plans and statements of special needs
- How to work with your local authority
- What to do if your request gets refused
- What to do if you feel your child's needs aren't reflected in the plan.
- Challenging decisions and legal remedies
- Why, when and how to bring a medical negligence claim
- Interim payments – what can they be used for
- Use of expert opinion
- What is a successful outcome to a claim/court of protection/ongoing relationships with medical professionals?
Who will be there?
- Denise Deakin, Scope
- Caz Gotham, Carers Hub
- Solicitors from Anthony Collins Solicitors
You will have opportunities throughout the day to discuss private legal issues with a solicitor from Anthony Collins Solicitors.
Book your place
Places are limited, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Contact Denise Deakin:
Telephone 07921 046 511
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.