Mick Warner, Deputy Director of Regulation at the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA), will be discussing what regulation will look like in a deregulated sector as well as some lessons learned from recent regulatory downgrades. We will also be exploring case studies on diversification and partnership working.
To build awareness and insight to support Board members and Senior Executives to:
- Create an up-to-date contextual understanding of the current legal and regulatory, challenges and social drivers for Boards;
- Support informed decisions and choices;
- Stimulate thinking about regulation, assurance, value for money, deregulation and business models and how these impact on business risk and strategy; and
- Share experience between Boards and Executives from different organisations.
Who will be there?
Gemma Bell, Partner, Anthony Collins Solicitors
Yvonne Davies, Scrutiny and Empowerment Partners Limited
Mick Warner, Deputy Director of Regulatory Operations, HCA
- Regulation, deregulation and consumer regulation
- New thinking and new business models in housing
- Business diversification case study
- Improving sector performance on 'Value for Money'
- Learning from regulatory downgrades
Please note registration is from 9:30 am for a 10:00 am start, and lunch will be provided.
Spaces are limited so please book early to ensure a place.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.