What's it about?
Without doubt housing law is continually changing and developing. Our popular annual Housing Law Update will explain the key developments over the past year in particular:
- Changes to section 21 notices.
- Anti-social behaviour update.
- Serious detriment.
- General case law update – those cases that make a difference to your day job.
- Rents and service charges for tenants.
- New regulations – including heat regulations, gas safety and the Consumer Act.
- Top tips for dealing with warrants.
The seminar is targeted for private registered provider landlords and those dealing primarily with tenants (rather than long leaseholders).
Who will be there?
The seminar will be suitable for all those who need to know the latest developments in housing law including:
- Housing Managers/Directors
- Housing Officers
- In-house legal teams
Why should I attend?
This session will ensure that you understand the implications of all the latest developments in Housing Management Law and that you understand the latest thinking in this area.
There will also be an opportunity to network with other organisations and get an understanding of how they are responding to the latest challenges they are facing.
Please note: 9:30 registration and refreshments for a 10:00 start
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.