LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2ES Get directions
Book your placeFree Event
What's it about?
Specific topics to be covered will include:
- Handling obstacles in disciplinary and grievance processes, including:
- Whistleblowing allegations;
- Safeguarding concerns;
- Sickness absence;
- Serial complainants;
- Social media abuse.
- Challenging TUPE:
- lessons learnt from recent cases,
- possible ways to harmonise terms and conditions;
- how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Avoiding the top 10 mistakes when managing change; and
- A round up of recent case law and what’s on the horizon for 2016.
Who will be there?
Why should I attend?
This session will ensure that you understand the implications of all the latest developments in Employment Law and that you understand the latest thinking in dealing with key HR challenges.
There will also be an opportunity to network with other organisations over lunch and get an understanding of how they are responding to the latest challenges they are facing.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.