Our housing legal update webinar follows on from the November 2019 edition of our popular legal update report, and provides an opportunity to hear from our sector experts on legal and regulatory developments which have occurred over the last six months, from May to November 2019, and which are expected over the coming six months.
The webinar will cover key updates from areas such as:
- Regulatory and governance;
- Health and safety, including and fire safety;
- Employment and pensions;
- Landlord and tenant; and
- Housing litigation.
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A session at the end for you to put your questions to our sector experts.
Speakers will include:
- Sharon Thandi - Corporate governance solicitor and legal update service lead
- Kieran Binnie - Associate specialising in construction law and fire safety issues
- Hazel Findlay - Associate in the employment and pensions team
- Alice Kinder - Solicitor in the employment and pensions team
- Jonathan Cox - Partner and housing sector lead
- Emma Watt - Associate specialising in commercial and the health and social care sector