LocationNewark and Sherwood DC, Castle House, Great North Road, Newark, NG24 1BY Get directions
This event provides a guide to joint ventures, covering;
- First considerations;
- What are you looking to achieve?
- What makes a JV attractive?
- Is it the right solution?
- What sort of JV is best?
- LLP or Company?
- What are the options?
- Contracted or corporate?
- Considerations to help in making the decision. Public/public and public/private options
- Choosing your partner; procurement and state aid considerations
- Documentation and governance; accountability and risk.
- Local Authority investments - developing and using your strategy
- Property - Key considerations to maximise your returns
Who is this event for?
The session is of interest not just to lawyers, but also to other officers involved in commercialisation, investment and growth.
Why should you attend?
The session gives essential guidance and practical points as to the sort of issues to be covered in setting up a joint venture and in developing and using most effectively a councils investment strategy
09:00 Registration for 9.30 start.
11::00 Coffee break
13:00 Lunch and networking
Who will be there?
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.