Location20 Stories, NO. 1 Spinningfields, 1 Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB Get directions
*This event is now fully booked
We would be delighted if you could join us on 26 June at our annual lunch that we are hosting during the CIH Conference in Manchester. This year you will find us in a private area at 20 Stories. Situated on the 19th floor of No.1 Spinningfields, 20 Stories comprises a glamorous restaurant, lively bar and expansive rooftop terrace with unparalleled 360-degree views of the Manchester skyline.
The event will start at 12:30 where there will be refreshing drinks served along with a delicious selection of food.
It’s going to be a relaxed lunch, giving us a chance to catch up with you, and to provide you with the opportunity to network with others in similar roles.
Dress code - Smart
Travel - 20 Stories 0.3 miles (6 min walk) from Manchester Central Convention Centre and 2.6 miles (9 min taxi ride) from Manchester Piccadilly Station
We’re also presenting at CIH Housing 2019 in the Knowledge Centre Theatre – we hope you are able to attend one of the sessions below:
Tuesday 25 June (14:45-15:30) - Driving Capacity from your Group Structure
- Natalie Singh, Partner - Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Jon Coane, Partner - Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Stuart Kellas, Chief Financial Officer -WM Housing Group
- Gary Booth, Director Treasury, Assurance & Procurement - WM Housing Group
- Sean Escott, Director - Savills Financial Consultants
Wednesday 26 June (15:00-15:45) - What Next for Stock Rationalisation?
- Jonathan Cox (Partner, Head of Housing) - Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Mark Martin (Head of Rationalisation and Growth) Riverside Group
- Charles Cleal (Director - Living Advisory - Affordable Housing) JLL
Thursday 27 June (11:05-11:50) Bringing Maintenance In-House – Challenges and Best Practice
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.