LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2ES, United Kingdom Get directions
*To book please scroll down to the bottom and select the appropriate link.
What is it about?
Our housing legal update seminar will follow on from our May edition of our popular legal update report. This session will provide an opportunity to hear from our sector experts and consider recent legal and regulatory developments over the last six months, from November 2018 to April 2019, and over the coming six months.
The seminar will consider:
- the impact of new legislation
- case law
- regulatory developments in areas such as the housing regulation
- general data protection
- corporate governance
- welfare reform
- health and safety
- fire safety in the wake of Grenfell
- asset management
- health and social care
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A session so you can put your questions to our sector experts as well as a chance to network with other organisations to understand how others are responding to the latest challenges.
Who should attend?
The seminar is suitable for those working for housing associations who need to keep up to date with the latest developments in housing law including:
- Head of Legal
- Executive team members
Why should you attend?
The seminar will provide you with an opportunity to hear about the latest legal and regulatory updates that are relevant to the housing sector and your organisations from leading lawyers in these fields. You will be able to have a discussion and raise questions with our experts as well as hearing their views and opinions on what your organisations can do to meet the challenges of these updates.
Lunch will be provided
- 09:30 Registration and networking for a 10:00 start
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 12:45 Q&A, summary and closing remarks
- 13:00 Close and lunch
Who will be there?
- Gemma Bell (Housing Corporate Governance Partner)
- Sharon Thandi (Housing Corporate Governance Solicitor and Legal Update Service Lead)
- Doug Mullen (Pensions and Employment Senior Associate)
- Baljit Basra (Housing Litigation and Management Partner)
- Beulah Allaway (Construction and Public Procurement Law Associate)
- If you are subscribed to the six monthly legal update report then this event will be free to attend - To register please CLICK HERE
- If you are not subscribed to the legal update report this event is charges at £95 +VAT - To register and pay please CLICK HERE
Please note: If you subsequently subscribe to the legal update report within four weeks of attending the seminar, the fee will be deducted from your first subscription cost. Places are limited to two per organisation for subscribers. This will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our events team will be in touch.
Can I invite my colleagues to this event? Feel free to forward an invitation to any of your colleagues you believe can benefit from attending.
I want to attend but can't make the date/s. Will you repeat this? Even though we may not repeat this specific seminar again, we hold lots of other events that may be of relevance to you so please email email@example.com with your chosen areas of interest.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.