This annual event will cover the implications of the latest developments in employment law and explore how to deal with crucial HR challenges.
Why should I attend?
This session will update you on the implications of the latest developments in employment law and assist you in managing tricky day to day HR challenges. You will have the opportunity to network with peers during lunch and find out what issues their organisations are currently facing and how they are responding.
We will cover the following topics during the seminar:
- Top ten tips for managing sickness absence - Anna Dabek
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - Joanna Burrows
- Employment status - Kate Watkins
- Strategies around managing employee exit conversations - Matthew Wort
- Employment law round-up and what's on the horizon - James Monk
You will also have the opportunity to participate in round table discussions after lunch focusing on any key employment issues that you are facing and want to discuss. To put forward your suggested topics in advance of the workshop please email Lynsey.Harrison@anthonycollins.com.
Who should attend?
This session is for anyone with HR responsibility in their role, from all sectors.
- Registration 9:30-10:00
- Presentations 10:00-13:00
- Lunch 13:00-14:00
- Round table discussions 14:00-16:00
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.