Anthony Collins Solicitors are presenting a series of podcasts with employees to raise awareness about disabilities around the firm.
- How far are your staff already identifying how service user needs individually and collectively are going to change and develop over the coming years?
- How are the packages of care you offer going to develop and change to ensure you are the provider of choice?
- How will you demonstrate your USP?
- How far are you ready to take on services if another provider exits the market? Do you have a compelling view of what you would do differently so you don’t just pick up new liabilities?
- If particular services are being cut what is your response going to be? Do you know which contracts you can take a robust line on as you can afford to walk away?
- Who else do you need to engage with to develop new work? Are you building strong relationships with commissioners and CCG’s at a local level?
- What is your compelling non cash offer to staff to improve recruitment and retention?
As a sector you deliver a crucial public service to be proud of. We love being able to support it. How far, collectively will the sector shout about the vital work it does in the coming year and communicate the actual cost of care?
It would be great to look back on 2016 with some compelling stories of how the sector has thrived amidst the challenges. What can you be doing to get on the front foot?
For more detail about any of the questions raised here, please contact Matthew Wort
Answering key questions about the details and practicalities of mandatory vaccinations in care home settings.
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has appointed a new partner to its market-leading social housing property team.
On 7 September 2021, the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) published its annual consumer review.
From today (1 October 2021) there is yet more change on the possession front!
We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition.
This virtual event is an introduction to employee ownership.
Helen Tucker has been appointed a deputy district judge (DDJ) for the Midlands Circuit and will start sitting part-time in county courts from early 2022.
The monthly round-up from the Anthony Collins Solicitors charities team.
The CQC will conduct reviews on a monthly basis of all of the information they hold about services and will use these reviews to prioritise its activity.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.