Over the past two years, we have seen an increasing number of GDPR claims being made alleging that an individual’s data protection rights have been breached.
The details are:
- In possession claims, the issue fee increases from £280 to £355.
- For possession claims online through PCOL, the issue fee increases from £250 to £325.
- The fee for general applications made on notice in civil proceedings (e.g. applications on notice to appoint a litigation friend) will increase from £155 to £255.
- The fee for general applications made without notice (e.g. to ask for an extension of time to a deadline) will increase from £50 to £100.
- The fee for applications made by consent (e.g. to approve a consent order) will increase from £50 to £100.
The details are found in a statutory instrument here, which is still only available online as a draft. It only became clear yesterday however that it has been approved and the implementation date is Monday 21 March 2016.
For more information
Aimee Taroni | 0121 214 3559 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Collins Solicitors are delighted to announce that they have been ranked as a Band 1 firm in Chambers and Partners 2022.
Alice Kinder, pensions and employment solicitor takes on the role in representing and supporting more than 5,500 legal professionals located across Birmingham and the Greater Midlands.
Our annual virtual employment law update catches up on the cases, legislation and changes over the last 12 months.
Anthony Collins Solicitors are presenting a series of podcasts with employees to raise awareness about disabilities around the firm.
Answering key questions about the details and practicalities of mandatory vaccinations in care home settings.
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has appointed a new partner to its market-leading social housing property team.
On 7 September 2021, the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) published its annual consumer review.
From today (1 October 2021) there is yet more change on the possession front!
We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.