We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition, along with 19 of our lawyers being ranked in leading individual, rising star, next generation partner and hall of fame categories.
The firm’s Tier 1 rankings include the practice areas of charities and not-for-profit, family, local government, clinical negligence: claimant and social housing.
A total of 39 lawyers are mentioned by name in Legal 500 UK commentary for their standout contribution to respective practices.
Our formally ranked lawyers include:
Hall of fame
- Rankeshwar Batta (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Andrew Millross (Construction)
- Baljit Basra (Social housing)
- Dominic Curran (Charities and not-for-profit)
- Elizabeth Wyatt (Family)
- Jas Tamber (Family)
- Natalie Singh (Social housing: finance)
- Olwen Brown (Local government)
- Peter Hubbard (Social housing)
- Victoria Jardine (Social housing)
- Ann Houghton (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Gayle Monk (Local government)
- Maria Ramon (Family)
- Sally Jones (Family)
- Sarah Huntbach (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Victoria Fullilove (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
Next generation partners
Anthony Collins announces appointment of new partner
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has appointed a new partner to the firm’s local government team, bringing over 16 years of experience to the role.
Friday 11 August 2023Read more
Anthony Collins announces new senior partner appointment
Law firm Anthony Collins (AC) has announced the appointment of Matt Wort to senior partner, following nearly two decades at the company.
Tuesday 4 July 2023Read more
PODCAST: Mandatory professional qualifications in housing: What do we know and how do we prepare?
In February 2023, a new amendment was added to the Social and Housing Regulation Bill. So as to raise standards, housing managers will be required to have, or be working towards, specific professional qualifications.
Wednesday 9 August 2023Read more