We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition, along with 19 of our lawyers being ranked in leading individual, rising star, next generation partner and hall of fame categories.
The firm’s Tier 1 rankings include the practice areas of charities and not-for-profit, family, local government, clinical negligence: claimant and social housing.
A total of 39 lawyers are mentioned by name in Legal 500 UK commentary for their standout contribution to respective practices.
Our formally ranked lawyers include:
Hall of fame
- Rankeshwar Batta (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Andrew Millross (Construction)
- Baljit Basra (Social housing)
- Dominic Curran (Charities and not-for-profit)
- Elizabeth Wyatt (Family)
- Jas Tamber (Family)
- Natalie Singh (Social housing: finance)
- Olwen Brown (Local government)
- Peter Hubbard (Social housing)
- Victoria Jardine (Social housing)
- Ann Houghton (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Gayle Monk (Local government)
- Maria Ramon (Family)
- Sally Jones (Family)
- Sarah Huntbach (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
- Victoria Fullilove (Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant)
Next generation partners
Anthony Collins Solicitors expands Church of England Diocesan Registrar work with new appointment
Kirsty Duxbury, a lawyer at national social purpose law firm Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) and Deputy Registrar of the Diocese of Blackburn, has been appointed as Diocesan Registrar of the Diocese of Worcester.
Monday 25 July 2022Read more
Anthony Collins Solicitors completes merger with specialist practice Jobling Gowler
Social purpose law firm Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has merged with Cheshire-based specialist private client practice Jobling Gowler.
Friday 1 July 2022Read more
PODCAST: Episode 4 – Hidden disability awareness: Mental health – A colleague’s experience with counselling
In this podcast, Puja Desai interviews Kimberley Foster and discusses her experience with counselling. This is a really helpful podcast for anyone who has thought about counselling.
Monday 13 June 2022Read more