Anthony Collins Solicitors are presenting a series of podcasts with employees to raise awareness about disabilities around the firm.
Our selection criteria
We welcome applications from both students with and without a law background, who have a minimum of BBB from three A-Levels (excluding General Studies) or 300 UCAS points. Candidates must also have achieved at least a 2:2 classification at degree level.
What we look for
Some of the attributes we look for in our new recruits:
- Enthused by our values. We want people who love the work that they do.
- Innovative and creative thinker. We want people who can help us evolve.
- Intellectually curious to research and enquire. We want independent thinkers.
- Understands personal impact on others; knowing how to contribute most effectively in the workplace. We want individuals to join our firm.
- Flexible team worker. We want people who contribute positively when working in a team.
- Accomplished communicator. We want people with the ability to positively influence others.
- Manages personal performance to meet expectations; demonstrating drive, determination and accountability whilst doing so. We want people who are committed to succeeding.
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity when meeting new challenges. We want people who don’t give up.
How to apply
There are two routes through which you can apply for a training contract at Anthony Collins Solicitors. Candidates can either apply to attend a two-week assessment - our vacation scheme - or to attend a one-day assessment centre. The two-week vacation scheme gives you an opportunity to understand the work that we do and meet the people who do it. We appreciate that not everyone can attend for two weeks and therefore you also have the option to apply for our one-day assessment centre. In order to apply for either of these routes, please click here.
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to take part in a psychometric assessment, an interview and assessment centre.
Anthony Collins Solicitors will provide funding for the LPC fees to those who are joining us as trainees and currently or about to commence their LPC studies at the University of Law.
We will be recruiting for 2022 and 2023 in our next round of recruitment, and you will be able to apply between 2 November 2020 and 31 July 2021.
Contact our HR team
If you'd like more information, please contact our HR team directly here.
We’re extremely proud of the calibre of lawyers we attract – people who are inspired by our values and motivated by our vision. We work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.Peter Hubbard, Senior Partner
Answering key questions about the details and practicalities of mandatory vaccinations in care home settings.
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) has appointed a new partner to its market-leading social housing property team.
On 7 September 2021, the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) published its annual consumer review.
From today (1 October 2021) there is yet more change on the possession front!
We are delighted to secure our position as a top-tier firm in five of our practice areas in the Legal 500 2022 edition.
This virtual event is an introduction to employee ownership.
Helen Tucker has been appointed a deputy district judge (DDJ) for the Midlands Circuit and will start sitting part-time in county courts from early 2022.
The monthly round-up from the Anthony Collins Solicitors charities team.
The CQC will conduct reviews on a monthly basis of all of the information they hold about services and will use these reviews to prioritise its activity.