In response to the Women and Equalities Select Committee Report back in July 2018 on sexual harassment in the workplace, the Government is looking at a number of initiatives.
Our selection criteria
We welcome applications from both students with and without a law background, who have a minimum of BBB from three A Levels (excluding General Studies) or 300 UCAS points. Candidates must also have achieved at least a 2:2 classification at degree level.
What we look for
Some of the attributes we look for in our new recruits:
- Enthused by our values. We want people who love the work that they do.
- Innovative and creative thinker. We want people who can help us evolve.
- Intellectually curious to research and enquire. We want independent thinkers.
- Understands personal impact on others; knowing how to contribute most effectively in the workplace. We want individuals to join our firm.
- Flexible team worker. We want people who contribute positively when working in a team.
- Accomplished communicator. We want people with the ability to positively influence others.
- Manages personal performance to meet expectations; demonstrating drive, determination and accountability whilst doing so. We want people who are committed to succeeding.
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity when meeting new challenges. We want people who don’t give up.
How to apply
To apply, please visit the vacancies page.
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to take part in a psychometric assessment, an interview and assessment centre.
Anthony Collins Solicitors will provide funding for the LPC fees to those who are joining us as trainees and currently or about to commence their LPC studies at the University of Law. If you are studying your LPC elsewhere, a commensurate level of funding will be available.
We will be recruiting for 2021 and 2022 in our next round of recruitment, and you will be able to apply between 4 November 2019 and 31 July 2020.
Contact our HR team
If you'd like more information, please contact our HR team directly here.
We’re extremely proud of the calibre of lawyers we attract – people who are inspired by our values and motivated by our vision. We work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.Peter Hubbard, Senior Partner
What do you do if an employee persists in raising the same concern, again and again, taking up copious amounts of management time and patience
Creating an inclusive and diverse workplace culture is no longer seen as “management speak” but rather as a necessity for success.
The Court of Appeal held that no pro-rata mechanism was included in the Working Time Regulations 1998, and so part-year employees were entitled to 5.6 weeks’ paid holiday just like their colleagues wo
In the latest Chambers and Partners rankings, Anthony Collins Solicitors has maintained its position as a Band 1 law firm.
An issue being brought into public view in the latter part of this decade, thanks to a healthy handful of royals and celebrities, is the existence of hidden disabilities.
Whilst we all wait in limbo for the UK’s future in Europe, Hazel covers some basics worth noting...
Looking at the Conservative’s latest proposal about shared ownership right to buy, concerns from associations about the impact that might have on their funding ability are well placed.
In the latest Legal 500 rankings (26 September 2019), Anthony Collins Solicitors has added Local Government to its Tier 1 rankings in the West Midlands.
The Law Commission published a report on 4 September 2019 detailing its view regarding the electronic execution of documents.