In June we took on the challenge to become a Sepsis Savvy organisation - I'm really pleased to announce we've done it!
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a market leading firm within our specialist sectors, including social housing, private clients and the wider third sector. Based in Birmingham and now Manchester, we have a national client base and a team of lawyers, secretaries and support staff who are genuinely passionate about the work that they do. Our approach is built upon long term relationships with clients be they internal or external.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor on a 9 to 12 month maternity cover contract. This is a great opportunity to work in a distinctive firm, relational with a strong emphasis on supporting and developing people and teams.
Your specific responsibilities will include:-
- Working alongside departments on all people-related issues, demonstrating a proactive, business-partnering approach.
- Providing clear HR advice and/or coaching to line and department managers in day to day management and development of staff and through people policies, processes and systems regarding induction, performance, conduct, employee relations, welfare, development and exit.
- Promoting and encouraging a positive culture and engaged workforce in all interactions with staff and managers – proactively helping managers consider actions that work towards ensuring staff are healthy, empowered, motivated and retained.
- Taking responsibility for recruitment activities, including clarifying the requirement for the vacancy, supporting the case for authorisation, writing and reviewing job descriptions, placing advertisements, selecting candidates including short-listing and interviewing and securing job offers.
- Taking responsibility for HR and firm projects as determined in line with priorities and team resource.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of HR through their experience. You will possess a “can do” attitude, be able to multi-task with excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative and creative approach. We are looking for a real team player.
If you want to find out more about the role please feel free to speak to Catherine Edwards, HR Manager on 0121 212 7484.
Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In 2020 the court rules were changed to require that all residential tenants must be given 14 days’ notice of an eviction. What happens though if the eviction is cancelled on the day?
We are delighted to announce that our private wealth law department has continued to maintain its Band 2 position in the latest edition of Chambers and Partners High Net Worth.
The new CHF is set to launch and open for applications with £4 million set to be allocated to community-led housing groups to support an increase the supply of affordable housing in England.
Charities, like other organisations, may be subject to or choose to voluntarily comply with the reporting requirements under the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
The draft regulations making it mandatory for anyone entering a registered care home in England to have been double vaccinated unless they are clinically exempt were made on 22 July 2021.
In the Transforming Public Procurement Green Paper, the Government signalled its desire to increase its control over procurements by all contracting authorities.
The monthly round-up from the Anthony Collins Solicitors charities team.
Legal updates as the UK enters into stage 4 of the roadmap and legal restrictions on face coverings and social distancing are lifted.
The first disability we are going to discuss is diabetes. We begin by discussing the different types of diabetes; their similarities and differences and how we live with the disability within our day.