So, the results are in. The gamble of calling an early election has blown up spectacularly in Theresa May’s face, but at the time...
Our experienced mediation team can support social enterprises through every step of the mediation process, saving time and money.
Dispute resolution through mediation is a cost-effective and efficient means of reaching workable outcomes and one that is encouraged by judges and the courts in the early stages of dispute resolution. Around 75%-80% of cases using mediation to resolve disputes reach a binding settlement, reducing the cost and time of court proceedings.
At Anthony Collins Solicitors we will support you with devising solutions in seemingly impossible situations. We use the strength and depth of our sector knowledge to guide social enterprises, co-operatives, mutuals, community-led enterprises, public-sector spin-outs, tenant management organisations and values-driven businesses through the mediation process.
We recommend exploring mediation as a means of dispute resolution because as well as saving money, it avoids the disruption of contested court proceedings, as well as potential damage to your organisation’s reputation and distracting your organisation from its key purposes.
Our mediation service
At Anthony Collins Solicitors our mediation team has extensive experience of dispute resolution through mediation and has many years experience working with clients in the social-business sector. Our committed mediation team has supported clients through mediation on the following:
- Resolving public procurement disputes.
- Addressing workplace issues to address dysfunctional teams, relationship or performance capability issues and any situation within an organisation which are impacting on effectiveness.
- Resolving disputes between an organisation and its tenants and/or customers.
- Resolving serious disputes that disrupt an organisation and that may have reputational consequence or risks.
- Resolving difficulties with suppliers and contractors, and other parties.
- Settling property disputes, such as between commercial landlord and tenant, or between adjoining owners.
Our multi-disciplinary, dispute-resolution team includes accredited mediators, such as Andrew Lancaster, a CEDR accredited mediator. We work with clients to provide training in skills that enable organisations to effectively manage disputes, should they arise.
Our latest articles
We are proud to announce the release of our 2016 Annual Report.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.