At Anthony Collins Solicitors we have team of dedicated health and social care, property and construction specialists who can help you with property and construction matters nationwide.
The property and construction team is part of an integrated team of health and social care specialists, with an unrivalled knowledge and wealth of experience in the sector. This allows us to provide expert advice and support you with:
- New site developments
- Buying or selling properties
- Mergers or de-mergers
- Granting or taking leases
- Property management issues/service charge
- Property disputes
- Procurement/state aid
We understand that your project is not just a development that is important to you – alongside the complex development documents you need to consider the residential tenancies of those you provide services to. You also have to contend with unique, fluctuating environmental pressures and the changing NHS and Care Quality Commission (CQC) demands.
Our development expertise for care providers and other key stakeholders includes working with local authorities, housing associations, the NHS, the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) and private developers to secure the best development at a time when there is no let-up in the challenges you, as a healthcare provider, face.
Some of our recent experience has involved:
- Advising on the construction and property development of a facility comprising 75 flats and bungalows and a variety of communal facilities for an extra care village in the north east. We had to balance the interests of the HCA, who provided funding, and the Council, who provided the land to enable the investment to take place.
- Working with a social-care provider on developing strategic leases to fulfil its service provision in several London boroughs. Our health and social care expertise and client understanding ensured the properties were available for immediate service provision, protected against future changes, with financial certainty in mind.
- Representing and supporting a housing group with an ambitious project of establishing an extra-care village with two councils and a healthcare provider. The project consisted of 71 self-contained residential flats and communal areas providing a full range of on-site facilities for people receiving care and support, allocated on the basis of housing and individual need.
...they have strength and depth, the people are experienced, and there's a practical approach. They actually take account of what the client wants.Chambers Independent Legal Directory.
We have been recognised for the work we do
The Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) continues to release its 2016 suite of construction contracts in batches, with the latest batch released on 30 March...
Happy New Year to all of our clients and colleagues within procurement and construction. The New Year brings an opportunity to review your processes...
Anthony Collins Solicitors' Beulah Allaway reviewed the Framework Alliance Contract (FAC-1) published earlier this year, with references to existing frameworks.
We are proud to announce the release of our 2016 Annual Report.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.