With the Pre-Action Protocol for debt claims coming into force soon, Ramjeet Authi, Senior Associate, outlines what you need to know.
Our experienced team of solicitors provide advice and support on all aspects of health and social care disputes, including property disputes, debt and fee recovery, crisis management and commercial and contract disputes.
At Anthony Collins Solicitors our specialist health and social care solicitors use their extensive sector knowledge to work in partnership with you to help reach workable outcomes to a number of health and social care disputes including:
- Commercial and contract disputes - advising organisations on commercial disputes with third parties such as local authorities.
- Crisis management - advising organisations when dealing with crisis management, including unexpected death of service users and limiting the damage to their reputation during times of crisis.
- Property disputes - advising on landlord and tenant disputes including lease renewal, dilapidation and freehold property disputes such as rights of way.
- Debt and fee recovery - advising on debt and fee recovery disputes with local-authority commissioners.
Our dispute resolution service
Our specialist health and social care solicitors will work you to help you resolve current health and social care disputes and advise on how to safeguard against the potential risk of future disputes. We support our clients with:
- Resolving of disputes.
- Advising on commercial and contract disputes, including contract termination.
- Advising on debt and fee recovery.
- Property disputes, including landlord and tenant matters and issues such as rights of way .
- Advising and supporting organisations with crisis management.
- Safeguarding organisations against future disputes.
So, the results are in. The gamble of calling an early election has blown up spectacularly in Theresa May’s face, but at the time...
Sarah Knight has joined Anthony Collins Solicitors to lead its growing regulatory work, helping clients to navigate the complex regulatory regimes in which they...
We are proud to announce the release of our 2016 Annual Report.
The Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) has held in the case of G4S Cash Solutions (UK) Ltd v Powell that an employer was required, as...
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.