LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2ES Get directions
Book your placeFree
What's it about?
During this year’s Academies Conference we’ll be looking at
- current concerns in the sector;
- the road to conversion;
- moving on to become a multi-academy trust;
- post-conversion top tips;
- procurement top tips;
- forming a trading company; and
- an up-date on recent changes in employment law.
We’re delighted to confirm we’ll be joined by Andrew Morrish, the Executive Headteacher of Victoria Academies Trust. Andrew will be sharing his experiences of starting out on the academy journey and the transition to becoming a multi-academy trust.
Who will be there?
This Workshop will be of interest to:
- Headteachers and senior staff;
- Governors and Chairs;
- Diocesan Directors of Education and their staff;
- Business Managers and Bursars
Why should I attend?
This free conference should help sharpen your strategic thinking, up-date your knowledge of key developments in the sector and provide an invaluable opportunity for informal networking.
Registration from 9.30am and lunch provided at 1pm.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.