LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors, 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2ES Get directions
Book your place£95 + VAT
Free for clients (up to two attendees)
Who will be there?
- Simon Cheetham (Old Square Chambers)
- Victoria Webb (Old Square Chambers)
- Laith Dilaimi (Old Square Chambers)
- Matthew Wort, Kate Watkins (Anthony Collins Solicitors)
- HR professionals from organisations within housing, health and social care, local government, corporate and charity sectors
What is it about?
The Mock Tribunal aims to give you a practical insight into an Employment Tribunal process including cross examination of witnesses, deliberation and delivery of the Judgment.
It will help you to understand the process for preparation for Employment Tribunal hearings including the importance of presenting relevant paperwork and accurate witness statements.
The session will focus on showing mock footage of an Employment Tribunal claim from start to finish.
Why should I attend?
- This seminar will help you understand the Employment Tribunal system and the processes in place.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions of experienced advisors.
- There will be an opportunity to network with other HR professionals.
Registration from 09.30am.
“This is an excellent way to experience the employment tribunal process, take away any apprehension of being a respondent and understand how to best prepare for such events.”
“It’s a must! You will learn so much and add to your professional development.”
“It was an extremely informative session which has provided me with lots of tips to take back to my team.”
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.