Location134 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2ES Get directions
Book your place£50.00
Free for clients
What is it about?
This seminar will:
- Focus on the new CQC regulations;
- Look at the issues housing providers face in delivering care services in light of the new duties imposed by the Care Act 2014 particularly where they are registered care providers or provide supported living services;
- Consider the key principles of the Care Act 2014 which are relevant to housing providers including regulatory issues; and
- Give attendees an opportunity to share experiences.
Who will be there?
The seminar is intended for those directors/managers from private registered providers who are responsible for managing care programmes or who are considering a care programme.
We are also holding a “Housing and Health – working together” seminar in the morning.
Why should I attend?
- Gain a greater understanding of the care sector;
- Explore the opportunities arising in the care sector for housing providers;
- To be guided through some of the issues arising as a result of the Care Act 2014;
- To network with others in a similar position.
Registration from 13:30.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.