LocationAnthony Collins Solicitors LLP Get directions
Book your placeFree Event
Specific topics to be covered will include:
- TUPE – lessons from recent case law:
- When does TUPE apply and when doesn’t it?
- When can terms and conditions be changed?
- Introduction to gender pay reporting:
- What information needs to be published and when?
- How can we get ready for the new requirements?
- Developments in data protection law – what are the implications for HR?
- Settlement agreements/PILON clauses – changes in relation to tax on PILONs explained;
- Our guide to streamlining internal processes, including grievances, disciplinaries, and managing sickness absence; and
- A round up of recent case law and what’s on the horizon for 2017.
Who will be there?
This session is aimed at responsible for HR from a range of sectors.
Why should I attend?
This session will ensure that you understand the implications of all the latest developments in employment law and that you understand the latest thinking in dealing with key HR challenges. There will also be an opportunity to network with other organisations over lunch and get an understanding of how they are responding to the latest challenges they are facing.
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.