Event Date and Time:
TLG, Christians Against Poverty (CAP), The Trussell Trust and the London Baptist Association have teamed up with Anthony Collins Solicitors to support church leaders to explore partnership working and the kind of governance needed to deliver social justice in their local communities.
Keynote speaker Rev'd David Shosanya, London Baptist Association Regional Minister
Worship lead by Jake Isaac
The conference aims to enable Black Majority churches in London and the South East increase their capacity to engage the community through patnership and social justice.
The seminar will tackle the subjects of good governance and will include:
- Church, Charity, CIC or Company?
- Employment law and occupational requirements
- Keeping up with policy changes
- Financial management and auditing
- Relating to your Church structure
Legal and governance sessions will include:
- How to stay distinctly Christian
- Partnering with TLG, CAP and The Trussell Trust
- Legal structures
- Employment law
Sarah Hayes, Consulatant, Anthony Collins Solicitors
Mike Royal, National Director, TLG
David Kendall, Centre Development Manager, CAP
Jeremy Ravn, Director of the Trussell Trust Foodbank Network
For more information download the Enable Conference flyer or contact Wendy Woodward - email@example.com