Anthony Collins Solicitors has been shortlisted in the Best External Professional Advisor category, in the HANA (Housing Association National Accountancy) Award.
We will be recruiting for 2017 and 2018 in our next round of recruitment and you will be able to submit an application between 1st November 2016 and 31st July 2017.
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to take part in verbal reasoning and legal interpretation tests. If you’re successful in both tests, you’ll then be invited to attend a structured interview and assessment centre. All of the assessments will take place in August 2017, so please make sure that you are free to attend.
To apply, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload a CV once you have created your account, you will then need to apply for the position via our vacancies page.
Our selection criteria
We welcome applications from both students with and without a law background, who have a minimum of BBB from three A Levels (excluding General Studies) or 300 UCAS points. Candidates must also have achieved at least a 2:2 classification at degree level.
What we look for
Some of the attributes we look for in our new recruits:
- Enthused by our values. We want people who love the work that they do.
- Innovative and creative thinker. We want people who can help us evolve.
- Intellectually curious to research and enquire. We want independent thinkers.
- Understands personal impact on others; knowing how to contribute most effectively in the workplace. We want individuals to join our firm.
- Flexible team worker. We want people who contribute positively when working in a team.
- Accomplished communicator. We want people with the ability to positively influence others.
- Manages personal performance to meet expectations; demonstrating drive, determination and accountability whilst doing so. We want people who are committed to succeeding.
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity when meeting new challenges. We want people who don’t give up.
Contact our HR team
If you'd like more information, please contact our HR directly here.
As most employers will be aware, last October, the Court of Appeal upheld the Employment Appeal Tribunal’s decision in British Gas Trading Ltd v...
Certain provisions of the Trade Union Act 2016 are now in force, but who are the real winners of the changes it brings?
The last few months has seen a number of headlines about the rights of workers in the ‘gig economy’, where staff are engaged to...
The Government has recently published further regulations around gender pay, which will now impose an obligation on public authorities to also publish gender pay...
Employers will see some significant employment law changes in 2017 that are likely to require an increase to your HR resources and budgets.