Anthony Collins is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible and easy to use for everyone, whether or not you have any disabilities. We have undertaken the following actions to enhance the accessibility of our website by all:
- A sitemap can be accessed which has plain text links and can be navigated using the tab key
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn't mean that colours are not used to organise information. Instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so
- Content and navigation of the website is intended to be fully functional and readable for users with older browsers. The website operates across multiple platforms and browsers. Styles and style sheets may be disabled
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the website
- The website has been designed to appear best on a monitor set at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels and above. Fonts, text sizes and colour are set with the use of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). These can be overridden with your own stylesheet by configuring your browser settings appropriately. If you are using the Internet Explorer for Windows browser, select the 'Tools' menu, then 'Internet Options'.
- The 'Accessibility' tab has an option for selecting your own stylesheet to use. The 'Safari' browser for Apple Mac permits you to choose your own stylesheet by selecting 'Preferences' from the 'Safari' menu, selecting the 'Advanced' tab, and altering the 'Stye Sheet' property
- Some visitors may find it necessary to increase or decrease the size of the text appearing on screen. Internet Explorer users can use the 'View' menu, highlighting the 'Text Size', then selecting the appropriate option. Anthony Collins has added a 'Text Size' button on all pages of its website
Please note that our website may link to third party websites, which may not necessarily comply with the same standards of accessibility as this website.
We aim to ensure that our website complies with Level "A" of the Worldwide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and is xHTML compliant. We are continuously reviewing and extending this website and acknowledge that maintaining an accessible site is an ongoing process. If you have any suggestions or feedback, then please do not hesitate to contact us.